In order to test out my new homemade portable mortiser, I’ve made a stool using ash hardwood and red stained MDF.
by Suso | May 13, 2018
Easy to make design. The friction between the blade and the wood acts as a locking mechanism. I recycled an old saw disc.
by Suso | Jan 23, 2018
I’m going to make this olive wood cutting board for my kitchen. I’ve made it with end grain so it will be sturdier and more stable.
by Suso | Jan 23, 2018
Laying laminate flooring is a relatively simple task. I’ll show you the best way to start, tips and common problems.
by Suso | Jan 21, 2018
It will look perfect in small bathrooms where open, hanging furniture helps create a sense of spaciousness.
by Suso | Jan 11, 2018
How to make homemade kitchen utensils such as spatulas, spoons and skimmers. Modern designs, easy to replicate in wood.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2018
Installing this kind of kitchen is an easy task by joining cabinets together. European Kitchen vs American Kitchen.
by Suso | Jan 7, 2018
I’ll show you the easiest way to install pocket doors at home. They are of those that are introduced in the wall.
by Suso | Jan 3, 2018
Installing a white lacquered prehung door, easy to find in any DIY store. It is easier to install and already has its hinges fitted.
by Suso | Jan 2, 2018
How to make a homemade European-style kitchen. Perfect for small homes where open kitchens create a feeling of space.
by Suso | Nov 18, 2017
Perfect for small bedrooms where open furniture provides a sense of space. Easy to make design using cheap materials.
by Suso | Oct 11, 2017
Merchandising of Paoson.com, among which are stickers, t-shirts, and sweatshirts in different sizes and models.
by Suso | Mar 9, 2017
Japanese-style bed are lower than western ones, with the mattress embedded in a frame. Easy to build design using plywood.
by Suso | Jan 14, 2017
A plate to flip my Spanish omelettes. It sports a built-in handle to avoid any unsteadiness when placed on a table.
by Suso | Jan 13, 2017
I’ve tried out many of my projects such as the omelette flipper or my DSLR camera shoulder rig outdoors.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle