A plate to flip my Spanish omelettes. It sports a built-in handle to avoid any unsteadiness when placed on a table.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2017
Mix of woodorking projects that the readers are making guided by our plans. Can give you ideas on modifications.
by Suso | Dec 21, 2016
In this article I’ll show how to make a homemade pepper mill with olive wood and my homemade lathe.
by Suso | Dec 7, 2016
I’m going to turn a new bowl using my homemade lathe equipped with an adjustable chuck, as well as the table saw.
by Suso | Aug 10, 2016
How to make an engraved wooden keychain with a nano usb drive, which is sure to come in handy more than once.
by Suso | May 20, 2016
How to make a world map to stick in your wall using a homemade scroll saw and cork glued to a 3mm plywood.
by Suso | Jan 5, 2016
How to make a DIY military style case with pine paneling. It’s for a Rail Gun, one of the weapons of the game Quake 3 Arena.
by Suso | Jul 7, 2015
In my country, if you ask for a shot of liquor after a meal, they’ll usually bring out a bottle like this, with a wooden ladder.
by Suso | Jun 20, 2015
The body is made from plywood and the handle is made from steel. This idea can be applied to other musical instruments.
by Suso | May 20, 2015
Made with scraps of wood used for making musical instruments, in this case ebony and rosewood. The finish is oil.
by Suso | Feb 15, 2015
Homemade wooden car toy in the shape of an F-clef, used by bassists and for the left hand of piano music.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle