Easy to make design. The friction between the blade and the wood acts as a locking mechanism. I recycled an old saw disc.
by Suso | May 1, 2017
While I was cleaning up my workshop I found a worn out disc. So I thought about making an small axe out of it.
by Suso | Jan 15, 2017
I’m going to show you how to build and use this bending iron I made a few years back to bend acoustic guitar sides.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2017
Mix of woodorking projects that the readers are making guided by our plans. Can give you ideas on modifications.
by Suso | Sep 15, 2016
I will put my homemade lathe to the test by making a small wooden mallet, which will come in handy to work as a luthier.
by Suso | Aug 30, 2016
Today I will make a handle for this bowl gouge which I didn’t have in my workshop. I will use my homemade lathe.
by Suso | Aug 24, 2016
Today I’ll try the oil mixture I prepared in my previous article. Ease of application, good results, and an affordable price.
by Suso | Aug 18, 2016
I’m going to show you how to prepare a very useful oil-based varnish for all kinds of wood, outdoors and indoors.
by Suso | Aug 1, 2016
I’ve tried to stick a simple design so that it’s easy and affordable to make. Perfect for DIY and woodworking projects.
by Suso | Jul 15, 2016
How to make a small coping saw that will be perfect for projects that require precision, such as inlays and marquetry.
by Suso | May 5, 2016
To show you how my new homemade scroll saw works I am gonna create a shop sign using methacrylate.
by Suso | Dec 16, 2015
How to make a homemade hand plane by recycling an old saw disc and some plywood scraps. Easy to build design.
by Suso | Apr 20, 2015
Today I’m going to restore some old woodworking tools and make them a new ash and maple wood handles.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle