Compilation of some of the Modular Workbenches that our users are making guided by our woodworking plans.
by Suso | Apr 1, 2020
Last article in the series, I’ll try to show everything it can offer and how to join the homemade workbench modules together.
by Suso | Nov 22, 2019
First cuts of my new Diy Band Saw. Main features or how to set up. Improvements and blade choice. Easy to build design.
by Suso | Nov 4, 2019
Turn your rotary tool into a drill press, a router table and a lathe. It will come in handy when doing small operations.
by Suso | Sep 10, 2019
How to make a plunge base that can be used with Dremel-type rotary tools. Ideal for crafts such as marquetry and luthiery.
by Suso | Aug 24, 2019
Last article where I’ll show how to make the drawers and doors using the cutting station of the Multi-Function workbench.
by Suso | Jun 24, 2019
Second article about my new modular workbench, where I will install the top and the screw vise of the workbench.
by Suso | Jun 4, 2019
It will allow me to sharpen almost all of my knives, chisels and gouges on my lathe in a fast, convenient and precise way.
by Suso | May 21, 2019
I’ll use it with my homemade lathe and a grinding wheel and it will allow me to sharpen all my woodturning chisels.
by Suso | May 10, 2019
Configurable modular workbench with great storage capacity that can also be used as a mobile tool stand.
by Suso | May 7, 2019
After using my homemade band saw for a year, I should make some improvements to the blade guides and saw table.
by Suso | Apr 4, 2019
Can be used with almost all kinds of workbenches with at least 28mm thick countertops. Work comfortably and safely.
by Suso | Mar 27, 2019
How to make a DIY cutting station and a rip cut guide, perfect for attaching to any kind of woodworking workbench.
by Suso | Feb 26, 2019
It is a hybrid of a carpentry bench and a work table, with the advantages of both setups. For woodworking workshops.
by Suso | Feb 10, 2019
Compilation of some of the homemade Multi-Function Workbenches our users are making guided by our woodworking plans.
- Readers Project Showcase • Diy Workbench made by Dre-design 24/02/2021Interesting version of my modular workbench made by the instagram user dre_design_diyproduction.He has made some interesting changes to the original modular workbench.Statistics: Posted by Suso — Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:20 pmSuso
- Portable Workshop • Re: Espesor de Fresado para la sierra circular 24/02/2021Gracias Suso, la guia transversal está bien. Ajustaré la paralela como me has dicho. Mil gracias!!Statistics: Posted by pablormago — Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:46 ampablormago
- Portable Workshop • Re: Espesor de Fresado para la sierra circular 24/02/2021hola Pablo,estaría genial poder ver alguna foto para entender mejor el problema, pero por lo que dices creo entenderte.Lo primero que debes hacer es dejar el disco paralelo con las guías T-track o el tipo de perfil que hayas usado para introducir y deslizar las mesas de corte. Puedes comprobarlo con un calibre. Esto es […]Suso
- Portable Workshop • Re: Espesor de Fresado para la sierra circular 23/02/2021Por cierto Suso, por mala medicion, la hoja de la sierra circular no me ha quedado bien perpendicular al tablero y al poner el fence no están paralelos la hoja de la sierra y el fence, y los cortes no son precisos.Teniendo en cuenta que ya no puedo mover la sierra circular, alguna idea de […]pablormago
- Multi-Function & Modular Workbench • Re: Modular Workbench & Mobile Tool Stand 19/02/2021Finalizing my design here and had another question. Were the dog holes on the vertical center smaller just because they fit better in the space available?Statistics: Posted by jimbofoxman — Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:30 pmjimbofoxman