How to make DIY protectors to avoid damaging your workbench vise. More versatility without damaging the vise jaws.
by Suso | Mar 29, 2021
Smart and innovative design which will allow you to cut tenons and mortises or mill horizontally by turning its handle.
by Suso | Jun 20, 2020
Compilation of some of the Modular Workbenches that our users are making guided by our woodworking plans.
by Suso | Apr 1, 2020
Last article in the series, I’ll try to show everything it can offer and how to join the homemade workbench modules together.
by Suso | Nov 22, 2019
First cuts of my new Diy Band Saw. Main features or how to set up. Improvements and blade choice. Easy to build design.
by Suso | Nov 4, 2019
Turn your rotary tool into a drill press, a router table and a lathe. It will come in handy when doing small operations.
by Suso | Sep 10, 2019
How to make a plunge base that can be used with Dremel-type rotary tools. Ideal for crafts such as marquetry and luthiery.
by Suso | Aug 24, 2019
Last article where I’ll show how to make the drawers and doors using the cutting station of the Multi-Function workbench.
by Suso | Jun 24, 2019
Second article about my new modular workbench, where I will install the top and the screw vise of the workbench.
by Suso | Jun 4, 2019
It will allow me to sharpen almost all of my knives, chisels and gouges on my lathe in a fast, convenient and precise way.
by Suso | May 21, 2019
I’ll use it with my homemade lathe and a grinding wheel and it will allow me to sharpen all my woodturning chisels.
by Suso | May 10, 2019
Configurable modular workbench with great storage capacity that can also be used as a mobile tool stand.
by Suso | May 7, 2019
After using my homemade band saw for a year, I should make some improvements to the blade guides and saw table.
by Suso | Apr 4, 2019
Can be used with almost all kinds of workbenches with at least 28mm thick countertops. Work comfortably and safely.
by Suso | Mar 27, 2019
How to make a DIY cutting station and a rip cut guide, perfect for attaching to any kind of woodworking workbench.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw 06/05/2021A short video where I'll show you the functions of my new DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw. Watch the full video on my YouTube channel: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 pmSuso
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: Protector de mordaza casero para tornillo de banco 06/05/2021Pequeño vídeo donde muestro cómo funcionan los protectores de mordaza para tornillo de banco que acabo de fabricar. Vídeo completo en mi canal de youtube: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 pmSuso
- Woodworking Techniques & Tips • Woodworking - DIY Tips and Tricks 06/05/2021I wrote an article on the site's blog to clearly explain some of my favorite Woodworking and DIY tricks.Here you'll find the full article:After reading the article, you may come back to this post to add information or ask questions.Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 amSuso
- Woodworking Techniques & Tips • Re: What is wood? Why wood warps? Cutting & Storage Methods 05/05/2021Wood that is warped is curved or bent in certain areas from the moisture content being different in specific areas of the wood. This causes some areas to dry faster than others and shrink in size, causing the wood to bend or curve.Statistics: Posted by ryangibson0026 — Wed May 05, 2021 11:42 amryangibson0026
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw 04/05/2021I was finally able to finish editing the last video about the DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw. I've just posted it on my YouTube channel. Youtube Vídeo: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Tue May 04, 2021 5:02 pmSuso