How to make DIY protectors to avoid damaging your workbench vise. More versatility without damaging the vise jaws.
by Suso | Apr 4, 2019
Can be used with almost all kinds of workbenches with at least 28mm thick countertops. Work comfortably and safely.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2017
Mix of woodorking projects that the readers are making guided by our plans. Can give you ideas on modifications.
by Suso | Dec 12, 2016
Perfect for drilling holes and routing at an angle. Simple, easy to build design using some plywood and a few screws.
by Suso | Dec 1, 2016
In this article I’m going to show you how I made these accessories for the lathe.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw 06/05/2021A short video where I'll show you the functions of my new DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw. Watch the full video on my YouTube channel: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 pmSuso
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: Protector de mordaza casero para tornillo de banco 06/05/2021Pequeño vídeo donde muestro cómo funcionan los protectores de mordaza para tornillo de banco que acabo de fabricar. Vídeo completo en mi canal de youtube: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 pmSuso
- Woodworking Techniques & Tips • Woodworking - DIY Tips and Tricks 06/05/2021I wrote an article on the site's blog to clearly explain some of my favorite Woodworking and DIY tricks.Here you'll find the full article:After reading the article, you may come back to this post to add information or ask questions.Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 amSuso
- Woodworking Techniques & Tips • Re: What is wood? Why wood warps? Cutting & Storage Methods 05/05/2021Wood that is warped is curved or bent in certain areas from the moisture content being different in specific areas of the wood. This causes some areas to dry faster than others and shrink in size, causing the wood to bend or curve.Statistics: Posted by ryangibson0026 — Wed May 05, 2021 11:42 amryangibson0026
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw 04/05/2021I was finally able to finish editing the last video about the DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw. I've just posted it on my YouTube channel. Youtube Vídeo: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Tue May 04, 2021 5:02 pmSuso