It will allow me to sharpen almost all of my knives, chisels and gouges on my lathe in a fast, convenient and precise way.
by Suso | May 21, 2019
I’ll use it with my homemade lathe and a grinding wheel and it will allow me to sharpen all my woodturning chisels.
by Suso | May 7, 2019
After using my homemade band saw for a year, I should make some improvements to the blade guides and saw table.
by Suso | Mar 27, 2019
How to make a DIY cutting station and a rip cut guide, perfect for attaching to any kind of woodworking workbench.
by Suso | Oct 25, 2018
I’ll show you how to make an attachment for use with my homemade sharpening jig. Easy to build design using plywood.
by Suso | Aug 23, 2018
Third article in the series where I show you how to make the guides for the blade and the table of my homemade band saw.
by Suso | Aug 14, 2018
There are many similar jointer-planer models, all of them likely manufactured in the same place.
by Suso | Jun 23, 2018
A 2-in-1 Marking Gauge and Beam Compass recycling an old Plotter Blade Holder and a few scrap wood.
by Suso | May 19, 2017
Today I want to show you my last project, a dowel jig made with hard plywood leftovers and a few bolts.
by Suso | May 12, 2017
I need to sharpen almost all of my chisels, so I’ve decided to make this simple sharpening jig to streamline and improve the process.
by Suso | Feb 6, 2017
I can also use it to cut circles up to 60cm in diameter thanks to a locking system that will act as a rotation axis.
by Suso | Jan 30, 2017
I’ve come up with an original locking system by expansion for the fence, that’s simple and efficient.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2017
Mix of woodorking projects that the readers are making guided by our plans. Can give you ideas on modifications.
by Suso | Dec 1, 2016
In this article I’m going to show you how I made these accessories for the lathe.
by Suso | Oct 3, 2016
Inverted Jig Saw Guide that can be adapted to all tables or workbenches. Perfect for small DIY and woodworking workshops.
- Readers Project Showcase • Diy Workbench made by Dre-design 24/02/2021Interesting version of my modular workbench made by the instagram user dre_design_diyproduction.He has made some interesting changes to the original modular workbench.Statistics: Posted by Suso — Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:20 pmSuso
- Portable Workshop • Re: Espesor de Fresado para la sierra circular 24/02/2021Gracias Suso, la guia transversal está bien. Ajustaré la paralela como me has dicho. Mil gracias!!Statistics: Posted by pablormago — Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:46 ampablormago
- Portable Workshop • Re: Espesor de Fresado para la sierra circular 24/02/2021hola Pablo,estaría genial poder ver alguna foto para entender mejor el problema, pero por lo que dices creo entenderte.Lo primero que debes hacer es dejar el disco paralelo con las guías T-track o el tipo de perfil que hayas usado para introducir y deslizar las mesas de corte. Puedes comprobarlo con un calibre. Esto es […]Suso
- Portable Workshop • Re: Espesor de Fresado para la sierra circular 23/02/2021Por cierto Suso, por mala medicion, la hoja de la sierra circular no me ha quedado bien perpendicular al tablero y al poner el fence no están paralelos la hoja de la sierra y el fence, y los cortes no son precisos.Teniendo en cuenta que ya no puedo mover la sierra circular, alguna idea de […]pablormago
- Multi-Function & Modular Workbench • Re: Modular Workbench & Mobile Tool Stand 19/02/2021Finalizing my design here and had another question. Were the dog holes on the vertical center smaller just because they fit better in the space available?Statistics: Posted by jimbofoxman — Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:30 pmjimbofoxman