It will allow me to sharpen almost all of my knives, chisels and gouges on my lathe in a fast, convenient and precise way.
by Suso | May 21, 2019
I’ll use it with my homemade lathe and a grinding wheel and it will allow me to sharpen all my woodturning chisels.
by Suso | May 7, 2019
After using my homemade band saw for a year, I should make some improvements to the blade guides and saw table.
by Suso | Mar 27, 2019
How to make a DIY cutting station and a rip cut guide, perfect for attaching to any kind of woodworking workbench.
by Suso | Oct 25, 2018
I’ll show you how to make an attachment for use with my homemade sharpening jig. Easy to build design using plywood.
by Suso | Aug 23, 2018
Third article in the series where I show you how to make the guides for the blade and the table of my homemade band saw.
by Suso | Aug 14, 2018
There are many similar jointer-planer models, all of them likely manufactured in the same place.
by Suso | Jun 23, 2018
A 2-in-1 Marking Gauge and Beam Compass recycling an old Plotter Blade Holder and a few scrap wood.
by Suso | May 19, 2017
Today I want to show you my last project, a dowel jig made with hard plywood leftovers and a few bolts.
by Suso | May 12, 2017
I need to sharpen almost all of my chisels, so I’ve decided to make this simple sharpening jig to streamline and improve the process.
by Suso | Feb 6, 2017
I can also use it to cut circles up to 60cm in diameter thanks to a locking system that will act as a rotation axis.
by Suso | Jan 30, 2017
I’ve come up with an original locking system by expansion for the fence, that’s simple and efficient.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2017
Mix of woodorking projects that the readers are making guided by our plans. Can give you ideas on modifications.
by Suso | Dec 1, 2016
In this article I’m going to show you how I made these accessories for the lathe.
by Suso | Oct 3, 2016
Inverted Jig Saw Guide that can be adapted to all tables or workbenches. Perfect for small DIY and woodworking workshops.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw 06/05/2021A short video where I'll show you the functions of my new DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw. Watch the full video on my YouTube channel: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 pmSuso
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: Protector de mordaza casero para tornillo de banco 06/05/2021Pequeño vídeo donde muestro cómo funcionan los protectores de mordaza para tornillo de banco que acabo de fabricar. Vídeo completo en mi canal de youtube: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 pmSuso
- Woodworking Techniques & Tips • Woodworking - DIY Tips and Tricks 06/05/2021I wrote an article on the site's blog to clearly explain some of my favorite Woodworking and DIY tricks.Here you'll find the full article:After reading the article, you may come back to this post to add information or ask questions.Statistics: Posted by Suso — Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 amSuso
- Woodworking Techniques & Tips • Re: What is wood? Why wood warps? Cutting & Storage Methods 05/05/2021Wood that is warped is curved or bent in certain areas from the moisture content being different in specific areas of the wood. This causes some areas to dry faster than others and shrink in size, causing the wood to bend or curve.Statistics: Posted by ryangibson0026 — Wed May 05, 2021 11:42 amryangibson0026
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw 04/05/2021I was finally able to finish editing the last video about the DIY Magnetic Protectors for Bench Vise Jaw. I've just posted it on my YouTube channel. Youtube Vídeo: iframe Statistics: Posted by Suso — Tue May 04, 2021 5:02 pmSuso