Turn your rotary tool into a drill press, a router table and a lathe. It will come in handy when doing small operations.
by Suso | Dec 18, 2018
Because of the way I work, this kind of belt sander is one of the tools I rely on most, and I use it in almost all of my projects.
by Suso | Dec 1, 2018
It has several functions, such as column drill, sanding station, 2D or 3D router and mortiser. Perfect for woodworking or DIY.
by Suso | Oct 27, 2018
A Lathe made completely with birch plywood that I’ve also attached a Disc Sander on the left side.
by Suso | Oct 2, 2018
How to make a 3-in 1 workstation for Dremel-type tools. It has three functions: mini column drill, router table and lathe.
by Suso | Oct 5, 2017
Today I’m going to show you how I made these wheels for my new homemade edge belt sander with aluminum pipes.
by Suso | Jan 27, 2017
Homemade thickness sander to attach to the lathe on this website. Perfect for small DIY or woodworking workshops.
by Suso | Jan 25, 2017
Belt sander to attach to the lathe and disk sander on this site. Simple, easy to build design with cheap, easy to find materials.
by Suso | Jan 4, 2017
Compilation of some of the edge belt sander our users are making guided by our plans. Go ahead and share yours!
by Suso | Sep 23, 2016
It will help you improve your results when varnishing while keeping your workshop clean and free of contaminants.
by Suso | Aug 24, 2016
Today I’ll try the oil mixture I prepared in my previous article. Ease of application, good results, and an affordable price.
by Suso | Aug 18, 2016
I’m going to show you how to prepare a very useful oil-based varnish for all kinds of wood, outdoors and indoors.
by Suso | Mar 31, 2016
How to use sanding drums with a guide wheel in your column drill. There are several sizes and sandpaper grits.
by Suso | Jul 20, 2015
Get more from your angle grinder with this easy-to-make holder. Made of hard plywood, you can still use it as portable.
by Suso | Jun 20, 2015
How to make a DIY Belt Sander Table, a clever way to use your belt sander making it a essential tool in your workshop.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle