How to make DIY protectors to avoid damaging your workbench vise. More versatility without damaging the vise jaws.
by Suso | Jun 20, 2020
Compilation of some of the Modular Workbenches that our users are making guided by our woodworking plans.
by Suso | Apr 1, 2020
Last article in the series, I’ll try to show everything it can offer and how to join the homemade workbench modules together.
by Suso | Aug 24, 2019
Last article where I’ll show how to make the drawers and doors using the cutting station of the Multi-Function workbench.
by Suso | Jun 24, 2019
Second article about my new modular workbench, where I will install the top and the screw vise of the workbench.
by Suso | May 10, 2019
Configurable modular workbench with great storage capacity that can also be used as a mobile tool stand.
by Suso | Apr 4, 2019
Can be used with almost all kinds of workbenches with at least 28mm thick countertops. Work comfortably and safely.
by Suso | Mar 27, 2019
How to make a DIY cutting station and a rip cut guide, perfect for attaching to any kind of woodworking workbench.
by Suso | Feb 26, 2019
It is a hybrid of a carpentry bench and a work table, with the advantages of both setups. For woodworking workshops.
by Suso | Feb 10, 2019
Compilation of some of the homemade Multi-Function Workbenches our users are making guided by our woodworking plans.
by Suso | Jan 28, 2017
How to make a stand compatible with a Jointer & Planer combo or other small portable tools.
by Suso | Jan 22, 2017
Homemade stand with wheels and foldable handle compatible with band saw or other small portable tools.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle