Included with the plans:
- All accessories are included in the plans.
- Instructions in English and Spanish.
- Scaled printable plans of many parts in PDF and JPEG, A4 format.
- Full-scale printable PDF templates, A3 format.
- Exploded views of all parts and Cutting List.
- MaxCut file with accurate cutting diagrams and costing estimates. It's a free CAD program.
- A 3D SketchUp model featuring various scenes that will allow you to view and understand the model better, make modifications in the design or check measurements. SketchUp is an indispensible CAD tool for makers, and it's free.
- Dxf files for Cam programs.
- The plans are a 40 megabyte Zip file (any computer, Mac or PC, should be able to open Zip files)
- Take your time to understand the plans and how the machine works.
- These plans are for a router or drill with a European neck (43mm), a circular saw Makita 5903r and a jig saw Festool PSB 300 EQ, to install other models you may have to make some modifications to the plans.
- All my plans are in metric, but you can change them to imperial on SketchUp under the command "window/model information," although it's not completely effective at converting.
- In Autocad, under "format /units" you can change units easily.
- Let me know if you have any problem with the plans.
Dimensions- Closed: 900mm high, 540mm width and 815mm depth.
Dimensions- Open: 900mm high, 1400mm width and 815mm depth.
Total weight: approx. 55kg.
Visit the Portable Workshop article in Blog
Visit the Portable Workshop thread in Forum
Where to find some of the materials and tools