Andreas Fabry DIY Workbench

Share your woodworking projects!
Suso

Andreas Fabry DIY Workbench

Post by Suso » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:32 pm

great workbench made by Andreas Fabry, he wrote me:

Dear Suso,
in 2019 I bought your plans for the great multifunctional workbench. In november 2020 I started the project and now it's finished. As I did the cutting of the plywood boards (3,00 m x 1,50 m) by myself, I was a bit uncertain if it all would be square and precise enough. I used your recommended cutting program, cut it with the circular plunge saw (I've got the same bosch gkt55) and then with my table saw. I achieved a correctness of about 1mm difference measuring the diagonals of the frame. With that precision I was satisfied. I built all the features that you added to your workbench. I followed your plans nearly 100 % and what can I say... to me it has become a perfect result.

I want to thank you for your great project and your fantastic plans and descriptions. To me you are one of the best woodworkers that I've seen yet and that dispose on you tube. And maybe the best of all for people like me who haven't got the most professional machines and therefor like it when the methods of creating stay relatively simple. You do a fantastic job and have great ideas. Your plans could not be better, are absolute correct and understandable and far more worth than the 18€ that I paid.

It was a pleasure for me to build the bench and with its functions it is a big help for my next projects. I use it every day and often think of Paoson.😉👍. For a diy-woodworker like me you are an absolute inspiration. Many many thanks to you, best wishes from Germany and please stay healthy in this weird times.

With kind regards
Andreas Fabry