Inspektorgadjet Plunge Router Base

Share your woodworking projects!
Suso

Post by Suso » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Great Plunge Router Base by Julian(inspektorgadjet.com) Julian works as a freelance graphic & web designer and he also masters music for different labels with his project “Maledictis Productions”
Take a look at his website where you will find music and more interesting projects.

He wrote:
This last christmas I decided to invest in a new spindle for my CNC so I can carry out bigger jobs, my main spindle works great but it’s not very powerful and I would rather leave it for PCB and delicate jobs, while using a more heavy-duty one for wood and rough jobs.

I decided to get a Dewalt, but after lots of checking I found out that the European prices are almost twice the american ones, making my choice extremely expensive… I only wanted a router that I can use in the CNC aswell as by hand without expending too much.

Suso

Post by Suso » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:45 pm

more pics:

inspektorgadjet

Post by inspektorgadjet » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi suso!
Glad you ike the project and thanks for linking the website ;)
I love this router base and use it all the time!

Lately after building the portable workshop, I use the router more in the table that by hand cause the dust extraction works just incredibly great. I will show you when I have all the pictures ready, the variation I did to acomodate this Router Base upside down, in the portable workshop, still allows you to get the base out if you want to use it by hand.

Keep up the awsome work!
Julian