Where to obtain materials and tools that I use
Suso

Diamond Sharpening Disc

Post by Suso » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:08 pm

Saw Blades & Router Bits Sharpening Jig:
How to sharpen Router Bits:

Bengsmodellbau Ebay Store:
Bengsmodellbau Store:

In this store you'll find three diamond grinding discs. One with coarse grit to use with an angle grinder. One with coarse grit to use with a drill and another with fine grit to use with a drill as well. The grinding disc with a 22.2mm hole for angle grinders has too much grit. I bought the fine-grit diamond grinding disc to use with a drill and made its hole bigger in order to use it with my angle grinder. To widen the hole, I took it to a metal turner. It's worth doing this because this grinding disk is more stable, accurate and durable than the cheaper ones you'll find online.
You could also modify the jig a little to use a drill instead of an angle grinder
If you are going to buy another type of diamond disc to use with the blade sharpening station, try to buy one of at least 500grit.

En esta tienda encontrarás tres discos de diamante. Uno de grano grueso para usar con amoladora. Uno de grano grueso para usar con taladro y otro de grano fino para usar también con taladro. El disco con agujero de 22.2mm para amoladora tiene demasiado grano, por eso he comprado el disco de grano fino para taladro y le he hecho su agujero central más grande para poder usar con mi amoladora. Para hacer el agujero más grande se lo he llevado a un tornero de metal. Vale la pena hacerlo porque este disco es más estable, preciso y duradero que otros mucho más baratos que encontrarás por internet.
También podrías modificar la plantilla un poco para usar un taladro en lugar de una amoladora.
Si vas a comprar otro tipo de disco de diamente para usar con el afilador de sierras y fresas, intenta que sea de al menos grano 500.

Suso

Re: Cheaper Grinding Wheel Disc

Post by Suso » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:06 am

Cheaper Grinding Wheel

Angle Grinder/Drill Diamond Sharpening Disc in America:
Buy on Usa

Angle Grinder/Drill Diamond Sharpening Disc in Europe:
Acquistare in Italia
Acheter en France
Buy on United Kingdom
Kaufen in Deutschland

Comprueba si el disco es para usar con un taladro o con una amoladora.
Disco Afilado Diamante
Comprar en España

Laila

Re: Diamond Sharpening Disc

Post by Laila » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:54 am

This item still available?