Band Saw Stand

Discuss topics related to the homemade Band Saw
Suso

Band Saw Stand

Post by Suso » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:04 am

Band Saw Stand with drawers and wheels. I've designed a foldable handle in order to move it round the workshop more easily. Of course, this stand can support other tools, such as a small jointer or any other machine as long as it's not too tall.

I've used birch plywood, although a lighter kind of plywood such as okumen or pine could work as well, or even MDF. The drawers will slide along a groove machined on the side of the stand, saving me the trouble of installing slides.

In its lower part I have left a hole under the drawers to place the sled of the bandsaw. Blog Article:

Blog Article:

Sanfra

Band Saw Stand

Post by Sanfra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm

excelente Suso, excelente, este video me da mucha alegria porque hacia tiempo no teniamos noticias tuyas, y en buena hora mi amigo, estas de regreso y para mi, con mas motivacion a seguirte, por la sierra de cinta, hace mucho que la espero, jajajajaja.

bueno te mando un abrazo desde argentina, y siempre con esa calidad y categoria en tus trabajos da mucho gusto seguirte a aprender de tus trabajos.

buen comienzo de año para ti y para toda tu familia.

un Abrazo.

Suso

Band Saw Stand

Post by Suso » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 am

muchas gracias por tus amables palabras Sergio! También te deseo un buen comienzo de año. Espero que te gusten mis próximos proyectos!

Nicknasty

Re: Band Saw Stand

Post by Nicknasty » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:48 am

I had to modify the drawers. The 9mm plywood warped really bad after I had cut it all to size. So I ended up making the face out of 3/4" plywood and used the 9mm for the sides and back.

TinaNamdev

Post by TinaNamdev » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:38 am

I have left a hole under the drawers to place the sled of the bandsaw.

Rowan Brookes

Post by Rowan Brookes » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:19 am

Very nice work! Perfect!