Portable Table Saw Stand

Discuss topics related to the Folding Woodworking Workstation
Suso

Portable Table Saw Stand

Post by Suso » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:26 pm

I have to do some work outside the workshop, so I thought about designing a portable table saw stand that will allow me to carry the bench saw, the router table and some other tools with me. After a few weeks of hard work, I've finally completed the design. I'm also going to make two cabinets to insert on both sides of the bench saw!

Suso

Re: Portable Table Saw Stand

Post by Suso » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:46 pm

I've just uploaded the first video about my new portable table saw stand. This is a short summary where you can see some of the features of the foldable stand.

Suso

Post by Suso » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:09 pm

Another small clip from the latest video I've uploaded on Youtube. Here you can see how to use the handles I installed on the stand, how to unfold the legs and how to store it againsta a wall. It may not look it, but it's fairly robust. It can hold my weight no problem!

Suso

Post by Suso » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:00 pm

How I made the folding stand for the jobsite saw. I've tried to do all the steps with the jobsite saw itself and a dado stack.

Suso

Post by Suso » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:17 pm

In this short video you can see the system I've used as rotation axis for my new foldable stand. I believe it will hold the weight of the jobsite saw and all the cabinets I'm going to install onto the stand without any problems.

Suso

Post by Suso » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:19 pm

Another short clip from the latest video posted on my Youtube channel, this time, to show you the rotation system of the handles of my portable table saw stand. It's very similar to the leg system, and seems to be able to bear the stand's weight without any problems.

Suso

Post by Suso » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:03 pm

In order to transport the Portable Table Saw Stand, I've installed two caster wheels and two scooter wheels. The wheels will allow me to move it around the workshop, store it in different ways or take it to a worksite.

Suso

Post by Suso » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:57 pm

A slightly different way to install a vinyl logo than usual. I've used a piece of acrylic, epoxy adhesive and a wood veneer. I was fairly impressed with the result. Thanks to the epoxy, the logo looks very sharp and deep.