Camera stand or tripod for DSLR cameras, ideal for DIY or woodworking workshops. Completely adjustable tilt and height.
by Suso | Feb 10, 2017
Compilation of some of the homemade DSLR Camera Stand our readers are making guided by our plans.
by Suso | Jan 20, 2017
It has a new and simple follow focus system so you will get higher quality videos when recording with Dslr cameras.
by Suso | Jan 13, 2017
I’ve tried out many of my projects such as the omelette flipper or my DSLR camera shoulder rig outdoors.
by Suso | Jan 15, 2016
Looking for innovative ways to organize your workshop? Finally here is my original Workshop Tour. I hope you like it!
by Suso | Apr 20, 2015
Homemade photography lighting kit made from an old lampshade, a white – low-energy bulb and a mic stand.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle