First cuts of my new Diy Band Saw. Main features or how to set up. Improvements and blade choice. Easy to build design.
by Suso | Oct 24, 2018
Simple, easy to build design. The saw arm can be adapted to any workbench. Perfect for DIY and woodworking projects.
by Suso | Oct 19, 2018
Homemade sharpening station which will allow you to sharpen almost all of your table saw blades and router bits.
by Suso | Oct 8, 2018
DIY portable multi-tool for woodworking and DIY workshops. It has three functions: table saw, router table and inverted jigsaw.
by Suso | Aug 23, 2018
Third article in the series where I show you how to make the guides for the blade and the table of my homemade band saw.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2018
How to cut the parts that will support the entire structure of the band saw, as well as the wheel’s lifting and tilting system.
by Suso | Jul 20, 2017
How to make a versatile homemade table saw & router table. Easy to build and use. Perfect for DIY and woodworking.
by Suso | Jan 16, 2017
Second article on how I built my new band saw. I’ll show off how I made the wheels and the pulleys of the DIY band saw.
by Suso | Oct 3, 2016
Inverted Jig Saw Guide that can be adapted to all tables or workbenches. Perfect for small DIY and woodworking workshops.
by Suso | Aug 11, 2016
Compilation of some of the multi-tool Portable Workshop our users are making. Go ahead and share yours!
by Suso | Jul 15, 2016
How to make a small coping saw that will be perfect for projects that require precision, such as inlays and marquetry.
by Suso | Mar 18, 2016
This is a simple explanation and the pros and cons of the three blades I use in my inverted circular saw or table saw.
by Suso | Mar 11, 2016
I am going to make an update for my Portable Workshop jig saw guide so I can use it with blade angles up to 45 degrees.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle