Laying laminate flooring is a relatively simple task. I’ll show you the best way to start, tips and common problems.
by Suso | Jan 11, 2018
How to make homemade kitchen utensils such as spatulas, spoons and skimmers. Modern designs, easy to replicate in wood.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2018
Installing this kind of kitchen is an easy task by joining cabinets together. European Kitchen vs American Kitchen.
by Suso | Jan 7, 2018
I’ll show you the easiest way to install pocket doors at home. They are of those that are introduced in the wall.
by Suso | Jan 3, 2018
Installing a white lacquered prehung door, easy to find in any DIY store. It is easier to install and already has its hinges fitted.
by Suso | Jan 13, 2017
I’ve tried out many of my projects such as the omelette flipper or my DSLR camera shoulder rig outdoors.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2017
Mix of woodorking projects that the readers are making guided by our plans. Can give you ideas on modifications.
by Suso | Dec 21, 2016
In this article I’ll show how to make a homemade pepper mill with olive wood and my homemade lathe.
by Suso | Jan 5, 2016
How to make a DIY military style case with pine paneling. It’s for a Rail Gun, one of the weapons of the game Quake 3 Arena.
by Suso | Feb 15, 2015
Homemade wooden car toy in the shape of an F-clef, used by bassists and for the left hand of piano music.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle