Myths and facts about woodworking, what specialty to choose and whether it’s worth it to sell your projects online.
by Suso | May 5, 2021
Want to get into DIY and carpentry? Here you’ll find free plans for simple projects, ideas and some advice to get started!
by Suso | May 3, 2021
I’d like to give you some woodworking and DIY tips I’ve learnt throughout the years working with wood and as a luthier.
by Suso | Dec 21, 2020
How to download the plans on this site, what programs you need to open all the files or ways in which you can use them.
by Suso | Dec 19, 2020
What is wood? – Cutting methods – Storage and drying – Why wood warps? Understanding Wood Properties.
by Suso | Aug 8, 2020
Uses of homemade machines, tools and knowledge required, choice of materials and cost or safety. Author’s reflections.
by Suso | May 21, 2019
I’ll use it with my homemade lathe and a grinding wheel and it will allow me to sharpen all my woodturning chisels.
by Suso | May 7, 2019
After using my homemade band saw for a year, I should make some improvements to the blade guides and saw table.
by Suso | Oct 19, 2018
Homemade sharpening station which will allow you to sharpen almost all of your table saw blades and router bits.
by Suso | Jan 13, 2018
I’ll show you how to make a wooden jig that will allow you to sharpen the knives of your planer-jointer combo.
by Suso | Oct 5, 2017
Today I’m going to show you how I made these wheels for my new homemade edge belt sander with aluminum pipes.
by Suso | Apr 20, 2017
In this article I’ll show you how to sharpen your chisels and plane blades using my homemade sharpening jig and sandpaper.
by Suso | Jan 15, 2017
I’m going to show you how to build and use this bending iron I made a few years back to bend acoustic guitar sides.
by Suso | Oct 20, 2016
I’ve decided to build a new and improved holding system based on the one I had used for my coping saw.
by Suso | Aug 24, 2016
Today I’ll try the oil mixture I prepared in my previous article. Ease of application, good results, and an affordable price.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle