Smart and innovative design which will allow you to cut tenons and mortises or mill horizontally by turning its handle.
by Suso | Nov 4, 2019
Turn your rotary tool into a drill press, a router table and a lathe. It will come in handy when doing small operations.
by Suso | Sep 10, 2019
How to make a plunge base that can be used with Dremel-type rotary tools. Ideal for crafts such as marquetry and luthiery.
by Suso | Dec 1, 2018
It has several functions, such as column drill, sanding station, 2D or 3D router and mortiser. Perfect for woodworking or DIY.
by Suso | Oct 25, 2018
I’ll show you how to make an attachment for use with my homemade sharpening jig. Easy to build design using plywood.
by Suso | Oct 8, 2018
DIY portable multi-tool for woodworking and DIY workshops. It has three functions: table saw, router table and inverted jigsaw.
by Suso | Oct 2, 2018
How to make a 3-in 1 workstation for Dremel-type tools. It has three functions: mini column drill, router table and lathe.
by Suso | Jun 16, 2018
Today I am gonna make an adjustable routing template or jig for use with my homemade plunge router base.
by Suso | Jun 15, 2018
For routers with Euro neck spindle mount. It can also be used with drills with the same spindle. Woodworking projects.
by Suso | Jul 20, 2017
How to make a versatile homemade table saw & router table. Easy to build and use. Perfect for DIY and woodworking.
by Suso | May 19, 2017
Today I want to show you my last project, a dowel jig made with hard plywood leftovers and a few bolts.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2017
Mix of woodorking projects that the readers are making guided by our plans. Can give you ideas on modifications.
by Suso | Dec 12, 2016
Perfect for drilling holes and routing at an angle. Simple, easy to build design using some plywood and a few screws.
by Suso | Oct 10, 2016
After one year of use, it’s time to perform maintenance on my 3D Router. I’m going to focus on the bearings and profiles.
by Suso | Aug 31, 2016
I’m going to make an adapter for my Dremel, allowing me to attach it to any machine with a Euro neck spindle mount.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle