Uses of homemade machines, tools and knowledge required, choice of materials and cost or safety. Author’s reflections.
by Suso | Jul 16, 2018
In order to test out my new homemade portable mortiser, I’ve made a stool using ash hardwood and red stained MDF.
by Suso | May 13, 2018
Easy to make design. The friction between the blade and the wood acts as a locking mechanism. I recycled an old saw disc.
by Suso | Jan 23, 2018
I’m going to make this olive wood cutting board for my kitchen. I’ve made it with end grain so it will be sturdier and more stable.
by Suso | Jan 23, 2018
Laying laminate flooring is a relatively simple task. I’ll show you the best way to start, tips and common problems.
by Suso | Jan 21, 2018
It will look perfect in small bathrooms where open, hanging furniture helps create a sense of spaciousness.
by Suso | Jan 11, 2018
How to make homemade kitchen utensils such as spatulas, spoons and skimmers. Modern designs, easy to replicate in wood.
by Suso | Jan 10, 2018
Installing this kind of kitchen is an easy task by joining cabinets together. European Kitchen vs American Kitchen.
by Suso | Jan 7, 2018
I’ll show you the easiest way to install pocket doors at home. They are of those that are introduced in the wall.
by Suso | Jan 3, 2018
Installing a white lacquered prehung door, easy to find in any DIY store. It is easier to install and already has its hinges fitted.
by Suso | Jan 2, 2018
How to make a homemade European-style kitchen. Perfect for small homes where open kitchens create a feeling of space.
by Suso | Nov 18, 2017
Perfect for small bedrooms where open furniture provides a sense of space. Easy to make design using cheap materials.
by Suso | Oct 11, 2017
Merchandising of Paoson.com, among which are stickers, t-shirts, and sweatshirts in different sizes and models.
by Suso | May 1, 2017
While I was cleaning up my workshop I found a worn out disc. So I thought about making an small axe out of it.
by Suso | Mar 9, 2017
Japanese-style bed are lower than western ones, with the mattress embedded in a frame. Easy to build design using plywood.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- 3D Router / X-Motion Portable Mortiser • X-Motion Portable Mortiser Readers Projects 22/06/2021Compilation of some of the X-Motion Portable Mortiser our users are making. This projects can give you ideas on modifications to the original design, or on other materials, tools and construction methods. Go ahead and share yours!X-Motion Portable Mortiser by Henrik Kulcsár. More info and photos:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:48 […]Suso
- Readers Project Showcase • Henrik Kulcsár Diy Portable Mortiser 22/06/2021version of my X-Motion portable mortiser made by Henrik Kulcsár:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:44 amSuso
- Wood projects, Tools and Machinery • Re: Why should I build my own tools? 21/06/2021Your post is very useful!As someone who loves to make bags from mote, your work is amazing.Statistics: Posted by Anastasya — Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:39 amAnastasya
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso