Uses of homemade machines, tools and knowledge required, choice of materials and cost or safety. Author’s reflections.
by Suso | Nov 4, 2019
Turn your rotary tool into a drill press, a router table and a lathe. It will come in handy when doing small operations.
by Suso | Sep 10, 2019
How to make a plunge base that can be used with Dremel-type rotary tools. Ideal for crafts such as marquetry and luthiery.
by Suso | Oct 2, 2018
How to make a 3-in 1 workstation for Dremel-type tools. It has three functions: mini column drill, router table and lathe.
by Suso | Aug 18, 2016
I’m going to show you how to prepare a very useful oil-based varnish for all kinds of wood, outdoors and indoors.
by Suso | May 29, 2016
How to make the body of an electric guitar with the homemade 3D Router and using templates and molds. Les Paul body.
by Suso | May 24, 2016
How to make a bearing edge to a drum shell. It can be a great improvement on the sound of your drums.
by Suso | Jun 20, 2015
I’ll need to make extra room for the pickups with a router and adjust the binding and fretboard.
by Suso | May 21, 2015
A good leveling and maintenance of the frets is very important for all kinds of guitars and string instruments.
by Suso | May 20, 2015
The fretboard was quite damaged and unstuck, so I decided to remove it completely and change the binding.
by Suso | May 20, 2015
How to achieve more separation between your guitar strings. All guitars have a small margin for separating their strings.
by Suso | May 19, 2015
After adjusting the neck’s relief, the strings buzz on the first frets, so I’ll make a custom nut adapted to this electric guitar.
by Suso | Apr 19, 2015
Restoring a ‘79 Epiphone ft-140 acoustic guitar. The height of its bridge can be adjusted and it has a bolt-on neck.
by Suso | Feb 15, 2015
Homemade wooden car toy in the shape of an F-clef, used by bassists and for the left hand of piano music.
- DIY TOOLS
- DIY PROJECTS
- Readers Project Showcase • Re: Modular Workbench by Felix Schneider 18/06/2021work in progress:Statistics: Posted by Suso — Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 amSuso
- Where Can I Find... • Re: Cabinet Locks & Latches / Cerraduras 14/06/2021Box Clasp Clamp in America:Buy on UsaBox Clasp Clamp in Europe:Acquistare in ItaliaAcheter en FranceBuy on United KingdomKaufen in DeutschlandCierre de Bloqueo Cajas:Comprar en EspañaStatistics: Posted by Suso — Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pmSuso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Thank You very much Suso, i will check local offers and then will decide also considering costs. Sorry about the question regarding the drawers tickness... i have to say that your file package includes "un monton" of info and it is hard to read everything in the middle of drawing the project and buy the […]calle
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021hello Calle,In my opinion, you won't have a problem using baltic birch plywood for the frames and soft plywood (poplar or okumen) for the drawers and cabinets. They are the same board that I have used and once varnished they are boards that withstand humidity quite well!You can also use waterproof MDF or Valchromat, I […]Suso
- Multi-Function / Modular Workbench • Re: High Capacity Multi-Function Workbench 11/06/2021Hi Suso, after i bought both high capacity and modular workbenches plans i finally decided to build the high capacity one. My big concern is on the material, as my workshop is located in the garage and i have to fight with humidity: plywood is too risky, except the okoume for marine carpentry, but the […]calle